The Domes

2/12/08
What an amazing place to take pictures! Today, Connor and I got together with an old friend of mine that I've known since middle school and her family. So many pictures turned out great that I had a hard time deciding which ones to post... here are the ones that made the cut. ; ) (Kel-- there are still a TON more, can't wait for you all to see them!).

~ Deb

** Remember, click on the images to see them larger! ***


Connor's new B.F.F-- he loved Mr. Rick upon first glance. : )

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    It is a great place to take photos. Yours are wonderful. Looks like one and all had fun. Miss you all.
    Love NeeNee

  1. Hi Kel--

    I'm really happy with the way the pictures turned out-- I'll be sending you a CD out on Friday with the rest of the pictures. It was good seeing you again-- you all seemed very happy. : ) I can't believe how big your kids are getting! It was neat to see how Connor took to Rick-- I think kids are the best judges of character. Maybe Connor sensed Rick's kind spirit? Who knows...

    Well, have a safe trip back home. We'll have to get together again at the Domes for the Lego display next winter... mark your calendars! ; )

    & Jeanine-

    Do you remember those awful pictures of me and you when we were little that were taken at the Domes? Ahhhh, memories. ; ) Someday we'll have to go again and take some better pictures!

    Miss you, too!

    ~ Deb