Paper Mache.

12/23/08

On the weekends, after I wake up from my post 3rd shift zombie-like slumber, I'm never quite sure what kind of "interesting" activity I'll stumble into upon entering the living room. Last Sunday I woke up to Connor and Rob making a paper mache balloon in the kitchen. Being clueless concering all things paper mache, I had no idea it was made (or could be made) with simple flour and water. Shows how much I know. Rob never ceases to surprise me with the tricks he pulls out of his sleeves. : )

~ Deb


He takes his work pretty seriously.
Sharing a "Mom is a little weird, let's just humor her" look with Daddy. ; )
Lovely, goopy hands.
The finished pruduct. : )


6 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    So what are ya gonna do with it??

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I'm wondering the same thing, what's it going to be? And who is going to paint it?

    Mom

  1. Heard by God said...:

    Well, that's completely official -- he will not be looking like a baby any more, my love. He looks the most like a little boy that he ever has in every single one of these shots, & he is SO handsome. And what a GREAT dad to choose to teach his son something nifty rather than sit with a remote & a couch pillow!!!!!!!!!!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I agree with Danna! I admire any parent that spends actual time (both bonding and teaching) with their kid. What a great dad!

  1. NO idea what to do with it... probably have Connor paint it and then promptly discard into the nearest trash can (on the sly, of course), hee hee! Though I was thinking of making a little hot air balloon out of it and then hanging it up in his room... just a thought. : )

    & Yep, Rob is a great hands-on Dad. They are always tinkering around on one thing or another. I love it. : )

  1. Heard by God said...:

    love that hot air balloon idea, Deb!