Patio Door and a Cloudy Day.

4/6/10

I usually fret before each new photo session about the lighting situation that I will be walking into. Will there be enough light... will it be "good" light, etc... Well folks, I've come to the conclusion that all you really need is a cloudy day and a patio door. That's really it. Thanks Rachel for letting me capture some great shots of your beautiful baby bump (and double thanks for letting me completely rearrange your living room like an out-of-control tornado, ha!) : )

~ Deb


DSC_0080


DSC_0187


DSC_0038_BW_Version


DSC_0122


DSC_0030


DSC_0148


DSC_0004


DSC_0139


DSC_0019


DSC_0036


DSC_0118


DSC_0048


DSC_0130


DSC_0038


DSC_0171


DSC_0218


DSC_0021

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Lovely shots! I like the one on the couch the best, the colors are very rich and warm!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Great photo's and what a pretty model! You always capture the moment Deb, great job!

  1. Deb H. said...:

    Deb:
    I think pregnant women are beautiful - these pictures confirm that. Great job! Thanks for sharing.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    TRULY beautiful shot -- I have to agree on the couch shot; it's probably my fave, but I also love the hands-entwined shots too.
    ~ D

  1. All of you, THANK YOU for the great comments!